TERMS AND CONDITIONS BETWEEN
Alison Mcrobbie of Club On Y va and the parent/guardian of the child attending the club
1. All fees in relation to the full term should be paid prior to the start of term (not applicable to PAYG clubs) after which we reserve the right to charge £1.00 per week extra for non-payment and if there is persistent delay, may require the pupil’s removal from the class plus a late payment administration charge of £12 for each late payment reminder we have to send you.
2. All fees are subject to revision from time to time, reasonable notice being given in respect of any such revision.
3. All fees must be made payable to the teacher. If you wish to pay by cash, please make sure the money is in a sealed envelope with the name of your child and his/her group. The sealed envelope should then be given to the teacher or the school reception.
4. The teacher may propose that parents / schools purchase certain named work books or text books that are currently being used to support the service of tuition.
5. No remission of fees will be given for absence, except when due to long illness – over four continuous weeks – and supported by a doctor’s note, or at teacher’s discretion.
6. Should you decide to withdraw your child from classes, the teacher requires a half term’s written notice which has been paid for.