Primary & Junior classes
Our clubs provide all your child needs to learn French or English successfully. Our classes contain lots of stories, action chants, songs and games so that your child learns the language just like young French and English children do and in the same way as they learnt their mother tongue.
The topics are based on real life situations suited to the interest, experience and social development of each age group. From day one children will speak their chosen language and as they progress through the programme they will begin to read and write independently.
Our classes will provide:
- * An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages.
- * Small, focussed classes for your child to learn with children of his/her own age.
- * Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes & stories, making learning more fun.
- * An awareness of the country, its geography and culture.
- * Guidance for parents to encourage and help your child at home.* Certificates awarded on completion of each programme.
- * A record for parents on your child’s progress throughout the years with continuous check-lists and reports.