- To protect the children who receive our services.
- To provide staff and volunteers with the overarching principles that guide our approach to safeguarding.
- Children Act 1989
- United Convention of the rights of the child 1991
- Data protection Act 1998
- Sexual Offences act 2003
- Children act 2004
- Protection of Freedom's Act 2012
- Relevant government guidance on safeguarding children.
- Valuing them, listening to and respecting them.
- Adopting child protection practices through procedures and a code of conduct for staff and volunteers.
- Providing effective management for staff and volunteers through supervision, support and training.
- Recruiting staff and volunteers safely, ensuring all necessary enhanced DBS police checks are made prior to employment.
- Sharing information about child protection and good practice with children, parents, staff and volunteers.
- Sharing concerns with the safeguarding officer in the schools we work with and other agencies who need to know and involving parents and children appropriately.
- Ensuring that all children who receive our services are registered by their parents who also agree to collect and sign our collection register for their child, each time they collect their child.
- We will not allow a child to leave with any person other than the person / people registered at the time of enrolment unless we are informed PRIOR to collection.
- We will keep and protect records and information a outlined in the rules and laws of the Data protection act 1998.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
The Information We DO NOT Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill that request.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
I reserve the right to cancel your agreement with immediate effect if any of the following apply:
1. Unacceptable, disruptive or abusive behaviour from children or adults.
2. If payment for the term has not been received.
3. If there is not enough demand to run a class.
If you wish to cancel your child's agreement you are required to notify me in writing or email and give me half a terms notice as per the terms of your agreement. You are also liable to pay a minimum of half a terms notice at this time whether your child attends or not.
Before your agreement can be terminated all fees due must be paid.
If you would like to contact us, in relation to this policy, please do so here.
- Fees are applicable if your child is absent due to illness or if you take holidays. Fees are not applicable when my service is unavailable, e.g. my holidays or my sickness.
Methods of payment accepted:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- I would be grateful if you could ensure prompt payment of invoices. If I have not received payment within 3 days, (including the day the invoice was issued) I will issue a reminder with a £12 admin fee. If I still have not received payment within 48 hours, I reserve the right to cease teaching your child until I receive full payment.
- If payment has not been received within 10 days from the reminder being sent. I will terminate the contract with immediate effect and your childs place will go to the next parent on my waiting list. I pass details of any outstanding invoices to my insurance company who will work together with debt collection agencies to recover the money on my behalf. To avoid any unnecessary stress, please ensure payments are made on time.