Join our children's language learning classes, clubs & sessions Join at any time of year & get a head start in language learning
Club On Y va is an accredited Leading Languages ™ language school.
We offer three of the Leading Languages ™ language, learning programmes for children.
Baby - linguals
Is for babies to 18 months.
With your child you will discover and learn French through our interactive and musical sessions which also include sensory and developmental play. No former knowledge of French is required.
These sessions will boost your child's cognitive development by encouraging, positive language development. Encouraging your child to build a positive relationship with languages, will also boost their confidence, speech and many other areas as well as social and communication skills in French as well as in English or their own maternal language.
Is for children aged 3 months to 5 years of age.
These sessions are fun, interactive, educational and musically led. This is a great session to introduce your child to learning French as we sing lots of well known songs in English as well as in French as well as lots of original songs from Baguette Bear. Each week we learn new words, a song and complete a craft too alongside our puppets, games and sound and light show!
New classes starting in Christchurch, Poole and Bournemouth, Dorset.
Is for school aged children.
These lessons are fully progressive, supporting Key stages 1,2 and eventually 3. Using the Leading Languages ™ programme your child will learn to speak, read and write in French, eventually to an advanced level.
We run these classes in the schools themselves, either in the school day or after school.
Like us on Facebook as we put a lot of updates there!
What will our classes provide :
* A unique structured language course that is fully progressive from baby to secondary school!
* An excellent / native accent for the children to copy.
* Small classes with plenty of individual attention, learning with children of their own age in a calm environment.
* Conversation, basic grammar, games, role plays, rhymes and stories.
* An awareness of French, it's Geography and culture.
* Reports on your child's progress.
* Our award winning resources to learn and develop with.
* An opportunity for your child to get a head start in their education.
* Your child will develop a passion for languages and for learning with Club On y va as we make learning fun!